Engage everyone with the 10 Lenses. Mark Williams is more than a researcher and best-selling author. He is also a dynamic speaker and entertainer who seamlessly blends his original multimedia elements and frameworks to produce unforgettable live events. Mark can bring the power of the lenses to life for your organization and engage groups from 100 to 5,000 people. Lenses Live Events are custom designed to teach participants:
- Better understand employees customers and the public through the 10 Lenses
- Discover emerging social trends that affect your stakeholders
- Spark self-examination
- Identify the new skills needed to thrive in a time of increased polarization
- Uncover belief systems that may be unknowingly embedded into your organizational culture and systems
Want More than a Phenomenal Event?
Follow up your Lenses Live Event by signing up for e-learning through WIN Insights an enterprise-wide learning platform that reinforces key concepts introduced by Mr. Williams in the Live Event.
Customized Events for All Occasions!
Lenses Live Events are perfect for:
- Kickoffs to large group events
- In-service programs for educators
- Strategy sessions
- Community forums
Inspire! Involve! Inform!
Mark is known for his unique ability to integrate his conceptual frameworks, research, and diagnostics with his multimedia talents that include music, lyrics, video/film and live performance. As such, be assured that participants will be talking about their Lenses Live experience for years to come. When you select your theme you will have access to our multimedia content from the extensive library of interactive media. Lenses Live Events can include components such as:
- Live Interactive Theatre
- Live electronic polling
- Multimedia Clips
- Streaming Media
- Expert Interviews
- Panel Discussions
- TV like Town Hall Meetings that can be webcast
- Experiential Activities and Games
- Inspirational takeaways
The result….you will have an engaged, well-informed group of participants who share a memorable experience that will remain in their heads and their hearts!
Designing Your Live Event is Easy as 1-2-3!
We will work with you to design the event that’s right to meet the needs of your organization. We will guide you through a process that includes selecting:
- The best frameworks themes and content for your group
- Appropriate multi-media to engage your audience
- The development of role play characters that reflect the differing perspectives your employees need to better understand.
Live Event Themes
Mark and company will bring each character to life in dramatic and humorous fashion. We tailor our presentations to help you explore specific belief systems and cultural attitudes that include:
- Personal, Group and National Identity Stakeholder Analysis
- Community Polarization, Fragmentation, and Conflict
- Customer Dynamics
- Brand and Reputation
- Mentoring Across Dimension of Identity
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
Get In Touch