Cultivating the chemistry that allows everyone to contribute his or her best toward achieving team goals can be a tricky business. Employees show up for work with a wider range of work styles, values and cultural differences than ever before and most managers do not have the skills to help their team become a cohesive work unit. The WIN 360 Team Inclusion APP is a new solution that helps teams cultivate practices to develop the social skills they need to increase team performance.
The WIN 360 is a core piece of the WIN Insights platform. It enhances engagement among team members by:
- Identifying identity-based similarities and differences
- Assessing potential identity-based conflicts and avoiding triggering others’ hot buttons
- Fostering a work environment in valuing and inclusivity
- Leveraging identity-based differences to promote creativity and innovation
How does the Win 360 Work?
Each team member makes choices about the attributes, activities, and events that are most important to them across eight categories:
Cultural and Demographic Identity – The physical experiences, customs, values, and traditions shared between and within groups.
- Individual Qualities and Characteristics – The personal traits that make each person a unique individual
- Core Values – The values that guide choices and reactions
- Cultural and Demographic Identity – The physical experiences, customs, values, and traditions shared between and within groups.
- Work Style Identity – The special talents, characteristics, and habits that describe individual approaches to work.
- Holidays and Celebrations – The important holidays and celebrations that are core to team members and what it means to appreciate them in a timely and meaningful way.
- Professional Identity – One’s view on the world based on their industry, line of work or level in the organization.
- Geographic Identity – The geographic locations that team members most identify with and how those location shape their world view.
- Hobbies and Civic Identity – The special interests and activities people engage in and the ways in which they contribute to ones over all identity
Once team members complete the WIN 360, choices can be compared to look for similarities and differences. The result is that the organization is better prepared to include and accommodate different perspectives and styles that naturally arise in any working relationship
What Makes the Win 360 Unique?
The WIN 360 Team Application places the accountability for successfully managing engagement and inclusion where it belongs — between team leaders and their members. The WIN 360 combines the common sense knowledge of how to build effective teams with the resources needed to forge successful business connections with all kinds of people.
The WIN 360 helps teams increase their abilities to:
- Pay attention to personal, cultural and work style issues that are important to each team member.
- Share responsibility for monitoring and maintaining team norms that create an effective team culture.
- Continuously measure and improve team chemistry to foster innovation and high performance.
The WIN360 helps embed these important abilities within the organization so that they become integral parts of each employee’s work life.
The WIN 360 Team Building Session Includes:
- On-site team facilitation
- Baseline Assessment
- Independent Learning
- Regular Team Discussions
- Continuous Web Updates